- Pupils who are Singapore citizens must sing the National Anthem and take the pledge. Pupils will take the Pledge with the right fist placed over the heart.
- Modifications to the school uniform are not allowed
- Boys are to beclean shaven and not to sport a beard or moustache.
- Pupils are to be in neat school uniform or P.E attire for all school activities, including activities held in school over the weekend /school holiday (e.g. CCA, enrichment classes organized by Alumni)
- Pupils are to use media and technology responsibly and with care
- Pupils are not allowed to leave the school premises during curriculum time or before supplementary/ remedial lessons without permission.
- Pupils can stay in class during recess only when there is teacher supervision.
- Card games, toys and electronic devices (e.g. MP3 players and hand-held games) are strictly not allowed in school.Teachers will confiscate these items.
- Pupils are to consume food and drinks at the canteen only.
- Pupils are to take care of the school environment and of school properties.
- Pupils are to behave themselves on school buses and in public.
Attendance and Punctuality
- School Attendance is compulsory. Absence from school is only permitted when it is supported by a medical certificate from a doctor or a letter of excuse from the parent/ guardian.
- Parents must write a letter to seek permission for students to leave the school on private matters from the Form Teacher.
Use of Mobile Phones
- Mobile phones may be brought to school for the sole purpose of making emergency calls or texting messages to parents or guardians. They are not to be used for recreational purposes.
- Mobile phones must be switched off during lessons and can only be used at the Dismissal Corner or at the Side Gate.
- Students should be responsible for taking care of their personal belongings and bring their mobile phones to school at their own risk.
If students are caught using mobile phones without permission:
- The mobile phone will be confiscated.
- The mobile phone will then be switched off and handed to HOD CD.
- Form Teacher will call the parents to inform of the incident.
- Parents will have to make arrangements through the form teacher to collect the confiscated phone from the HOD CD.
When Parents Visit the School
For safety and security reasons:
All parents must obtain a Visitor’s Pass from the security post at the Main Gate upon entry to the school premises.
Parents are not allowed to buy food from the canteen vendors or consume food at the Dismissal Corner.
Parents who wish to take their child home during school hours must inform the General Office and the Form Teacher.
Parents are not permitted to wait outside or enter any classrooms without permission.